Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fall Break

Yeah for fall break! It happens this Thursday and Friday, and I am looking forward for a short break. Between lesson plans (first year teacher!), basketball, and Carolyn (and not necessarily in that order), there's not a lot of free time in my schedule. So, I'm looking forward to having some free time...and how am I going to fill that time? Well, by running errands. I got like ten things to do in Terre Haute (like a haircut or getting tax exemptions), and then about eight things to do in Bloomington (like closing bank accounts and playing poker). All of that has to happen on Thursday, because on Friday I head to Ohio for a nice little Romanian rendezvous. I'm sure my students will love the idea of me going to visit another girl while my girlfriend is overseas...but they also think that she's picking up all kinds of French guys.

Ultimately, though, assuming I can get all of my planning done tonight (hence the blogging) and tomorrow evening, I should have a fun weekend of fellowship. If I don't get my planning done...well, let's not think about that. The last thing I need is to have lesson plans that need to get done hanging over my head throughout the fun. But, in an ideal world, Carolyn would be joining in the fun, so we don't get everything we want in life. Who knew? At least I'm halfway home in terms of her being back home...

And don't forget--if IU wins out, they play in the Rose Bowl!

3 Comments:

Blogger novice.knitter said...

Go Cream and Crimson! That's almost as exciting as the Tigers going to the World Series! I am actually watching baseball these days... I may have to watch football too!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your fall break sounds so boring you should really spice it uo a little you need to go party wiht friends and let loose for once!!!!
But alsop think about carolyn

3:46 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

She remembers the school colors--I'm so proud!

Don't worry, I'll be thinking about Carolyn a lot.

And you want more partying? As if spending the night with a girl who isn't my girlfriend isn't partying it up enough? Now, odds are we'll be talking about Carolyn the entire time, but it's still a fun story...

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home