Tuesday, October 03, 2006

God bless workshops!

So, what's really bad for making sure you get up at 6am every morning? I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was "lose power." I awoke at 5:15, went back to bed, and when I awoke (apparently around 7:25), I thought it was a little brighter than it should be. And sure enough, the clock was flashing. Good thing cell phones keep track of time. So that was a nice, stressful start to the day. Also, it's nice that the workshop didn't start until 8:30. If it would have been a regular school day, I would have had 5 minutes to get ready for school, and would have had to dress up more.

All in all, the workshop was pretty good, and there were some decent ideas to try to incorporate into my classroom, but I missed my kids. I'm sure they didn't miss me... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home