Saturday, September 09, 2006

Mi casa

So, it occurred to me as I continue to unpack stuff that most people (basically, not the Bums and kind of Katie) haven't seen anything about my place. So, I figured I would post a few pics. But, as much as the inside is really cool, I like the view outside even better. And since my camera charger thingy is broken (blame Romania) and my battery life is very limited, you just get a few pics of the view from my place. First, the front:



Then, the view to the southwest:



Now, the west:



And the northwest, along my huge deck:



And the obligatory cutesie picture:



So--maybe this should be a theme: how would Yoda say "the obligatory cutesie picture?"

2 Comments:

Blogger petite américaine said...

We're sooo jealous of your backyard and porch. :( Very nice!! Be sure to send pics when you're *mostly* moved in...or at least invite us over! (Someone still wants a Settlers of Katan match...) ;)

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. a your house it carzy cool keep it in shape

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home