Thursday, September 07, 2006

Almost here

The weekend is almost here, and I am very happy about that. It's been crazy, trying to get things put away here, plan for the week, write tests for next week, and get everything set up in my new house. Finally, today I made arrangements for internet, cable, and a landline (so, my lovely students, you can start looking for that number starting tomorrow). Tomorrow, I'm just basically reviewing a few things and giving some quizzes, so it shouldn't be too stressful tomorrow, assuming I can sleep better than I did the last two nights. I didn't really get a break last weekend with the move, so a low-key few days with some sleeping in is very welcome.

So, two nights ago, I had a very realistic dream about Romania. In particular, I was spending next summer there (like, for a month or so). And by realistic, I mean one of those dreams where you either know you are dreaming, or it was from God, or both. When I got back, I kind of wondered if this whole "leaving during the summer" thing might become a recurring habit--I could live with that, I think. But, will it always be Romania? So, definitely something to be praying about. Had my first worship on the deck tonight, which was cool. I'm going to really enjoy worshipping on there...

Random thought I had tonight--how would Yoda say "talk to you later?" I kind of like the idea of him saying "talk later you to," but "talk later to you" might be good, too. Any thoughts? And by thoughts, I want thoughts on the question, not things like "you are a nerd."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd vote for "to you later will I talk." Implied subjects and verb parts don't seem like Yoda's style. :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

"Implied subjects and verb parts don't seem like Yoda's style." What a great sentence--well played, bum.

9:37 PM  
Blogger petite américaine said...

oooh! good one, Dave! I was gonna go with "talk later to you, I will", but yours is better. ;)

Oh, and yeah, Shawn, you are a dork. :p But thanks for upgrading your blog so I can post comments and bug you now! :D

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home