Thursday, October 12, 2006

This'll be sappy--get over it

So, Carolyn's about to leave for France for a week. It's her fall break, and her sister is studying over there, so she's going to visit. But, we're still in the honeymoon stage of our relationship, and we've done a pretty good job of seeing each other three times a week or so, so going 12 days without seeing her is going to be a little rough. I'm thrilled she gets to see her sis, and moreso that Liz gets to give her lots of grief because she's dating me (and found out about it on facebook), but it's not something I'll be looking forward to. I don't even have school on Thursday or Friday (my fall break), so it would have been real easy to go visit her on either/both days. So, anyone who wants to comfort me over the next few days/week, you are more than welcome to.

Ok, so I'm a sap. What can I say? It's a rough life I lead...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you, bum. Just wait until you're married, and then you have to spend 12 days apart... that's really not much fun. In any case, I'm sure you'll survive. :)

For what it's worth, we're going to be in Anderson for most of next weekend ... my brother's wedding is next Saturday. So ... it might be a bit difficult for us to "comfort" you. (hmm, but you do have mariokart)

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just think of her and see her when she gets back. it won't really be That bad. but it would be bad if you were togther longer than what you have been

6:10 PM  
Blogger novice.knitter said...

That's ok... I get teary when Pete leaves for work in the morning and I have to face a day in the apartment alone. It is just not that fun. You'll make it... and just think... the presents in France are much cooler than the presents here!

10:48 AM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

And yet, I'd much rather she actually *be* present.

Ok, you can stop rolling your eyes now, the puns are over....for now.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Penjammin said...

hey man I don't remember how I found your site, I imagine it was off of Liz's, but anyway I just wanted to say hi.

and hey... sappy is good, right?

5:05 PM  
Blogger petite américaine said...

Sure, most girls like sappy (when it's about them, of course). ;)

2:50 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

From what I've seen, she doesn't seem to mind when I get sappy. :)

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home