Monday, December 18, 2006

Intimidating

Tomorrow I get to play offense. Against the varsity. Hence the title.

Actually, it's probably not going to be that bad. I'll be playing against a zone, which I like doing--I'm usually pretty good at finding holes and working my way around in them. But, it also means I'll probably have to shoot and/or dribble. I haven't done either of those against my intensity or with anyone in my grill in a long time, so this could get real interesting. More than anything, I will get so much grief if I airball a shot at any point. Of course, being tentative with your shot only makes it worse... So, we'll see how much fun I think this is tomorrow night.

On a really creepy note, I am hit #44 for "f-o-r-c-e-d v-i-r-g-i-n s-e-x" according to blog search. I hyphonate it because, well, I don't really want to move up that list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home