Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Shoveling ice

Have you ever tried to shovel gravel? Me neither, but today I got really close. There were layers of ice to try to shovel off of my driveway (which I have to use to go to basketball practice, of course), and I got through about half of the second layer before I need to get ready to leave. It's amazing what 16 hours of sleet will do.



This was the view outside my place this morning about 8:30 am, so can you imagine what the additional six hours of sleet have done to the area. Pray I may it to school and back safely!

1 Comments:

Blogger petite américaine said...

yes, I have shoveled gravel. very heavy. Ice/sleet is harder, not b/c it's heavy, but b/c of its determination to stick to the ground. very tiring! :( (Couldn't get my own front step done....ergh.)

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home