Saturday, May 19, 2007

What does it mean?

We got to play the back nine at the Elks at practice yesterday, the first time that's happened all year. And, I played fairly well--to the point of two birdies. Now, my personal best for most birdies in a round is 2, and I've done that probably 5 or 6 times in my life. And three of those have been this year. Does that make sense? I'm playing like once, maybe twice a week, and when I do play it's usually in some form of competitive format with my team. I used to play five or six times a week, spending a lot of that time practicing and hitting shags. So, why does that mean I start getting all these birdies now? Especially in pairs--they were back-to-back yesterday. I don't think the courses are that much easier than what I used to play back home...so is this just a fluke? Or do I just need to get a life and stop worrying about such things? :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the answer is clear: go pro, bum. :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Penjammin said...

"One game is an aberration. Two games is a coincidence. Four, five, six games is a pattern, and what we need to do is create a pattern." -Coach Dungy, as? quoted on HANK FM.

let's see the pattern! 6 games with 2 birdies in a row. :)

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home