Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hurts me in the heart-bone

I played at open gym last night with some of the basketball guys who aren't in spring sports (note: I'm getting too old to do stuff like this). At one point, while holding the ball at the top of the key, some of the defense got confused and two guys were guarding one guy, leaving one of my JV players from last year wide open on the baseline cutting to the basket. He was so wide open, I got nervous, rushed the pass, and threw it just past him and out-of-bounds....to which I uttered a profanity-laced "Dang It!" That's literally what I said.

Apparently, that's not the "expletive" of choice in today's generation. They were making fun of me for the next two or three possessions. It hurts my feelings... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home