Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

So, Shawn has a birthday coming up. So, what to do on my birthday? Any ideas? I mean, it should be a pretty great activity to be worthy of my birthday. Hmm....oh wait, here's an idea. I know this really cute female who's got an afternoon free. What better way to spend an afternoon than spending money on a lady? Happy birthday to me, indeed.

Ok, so I'm playing it up a little bit, but I do have a lunch date on Saturday, which I'm excited about. Plus, it gives Liz that much more ammunition to harass me about, which is always a good thing, I think. At least, that what she keeps telling me...

Besides that, the week is shaping up to be somewhat low-key, with lots of math. I have to renew my driver's license, I have a track meet to start, and Saturday to wait for. Maybe I can fit in some poker...that sounds like a good idea. Or some double-deck, super-cribbage (with jokers, of course).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! I want to know who this lady is, too! pleeeeaaaassssse?

love ya! ;)

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allowing me to tease you just builds your character....;o) Just kidding! I hope it goes well, and don't do anything stupid or I'm going to have to hurt you. ;o) Happy pre-Birthday to you!

10:15 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Liz, you're just saying that so you can't keep on teasing me. :)

And I wouldn't think of doing anything stupid--she's too special for that, and I'm scared of you.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:oD

10:18 AM  
Blogger melissa said...

feliz cumpleanos amigo!

11:13 AM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

So who knows what "cumpleanos" means?

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home