Monday, June 26, 2006

Be like Dave

So, once again because the bum did it, I started looking at some of the referrals to my blog, to see how people are getting here. Most, of course, are just bookmarked by the likes of the bum or Erin, or people link here from their sites. But a couple of interesting ones caught my eye, all of them Google searches.

1) Hit #3 for "shawn's Indiana University." Now, why exactly are you looking that up?

2) Hit #1 for "christine alspaugh," my alleged wife from Michigan, to whom I "owe" child support. Maybe I shouldn't have actually entered her real name. Maybe I shouldn't have just typed it again.

3) Hit #15 for "chickens singing 'in the mood.'" I think this is one of the more prouder moments of my life. It's linking to a post from 2005 referencing the bum's and my last "concert."

*bawk*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's fabulous. :)

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home