Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sleep, glorious sleep

It's so nice to be back in my bed. After spending five nights or so at the lake, on a mattress I never seem to sleep well on, next to a brother who snores like a drowning hyena speaking into a megaphone, it's really nice to come home and sleep in a room by myself in a bed I'm used to. It's amazing how different beds can be...

Now, we start the Romania process. And the house process. Hopefully, today I'll be heading over to Terre Haute to look at a couple more houses, and maybe make an offer. After that, I need to get a realtor for my place. And after that, it's all about Romania.

Oh yeah, and thanks to my last post, according to Yahoo I am now hit #1 for "Chickens singing In the Mood." I am officially completely and 100% uncool. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home