Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow emergencies

So, practice didn't happen today, but it's scheduled for tomorrow. Of course, there's one minor problem with that--Vigo County and Sullivan County roads are currently closed. So, Shawn may not be going to practice tomorrow...we'll have to see how things look tomorrow afternoon. That being said, I hope my milk lasts....I only have like 1/3 of a gallon left.

On a lighter note, it's funny how many hits my blog suddenly gets now that everyone is stuck at home wondering what they are going to do with their day. Unfortunately, none of these people live in Terre Haute, so I'm stuck here by myself. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger petite américaine said...

Awwww! Le pauvre!

Don't worry, Sat will be here before you know it. I'm sure they'll have all that nasty sleet taken care of by then. And then - settla's! :D

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home