Thursday, July 06, 2006

Somewhat surreal

Have you ever started packing up your house, putting things in boxes and whatnot, without actually have a place to take them? I don't know where I'm moving to after I get back from Romania (I see the realtor over there tomorrow morning again, and may make an offer), but since I'm going to be gone for two weeks and my house is currently on the market, I am starting the process of packing up my things. And it's a little freaky getting ready to leave with no actual destination at this point...

Speaking of which, anyone want to help? :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that makes sense... I hope your current place doesn't sell before you settle on a new place...!

just let us know when moving day is, and we'll try to be there.

12:15 PM  
Blogger petite américaine said...

So, when are you actually going to Romania?? I don't think I've heard a date...
...and will you have internet there to keep us posted on what you're up to? Hope so! :)

9:36 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Actually, it would be a lot easier to get my place sold first...as long as we don't *close* before I'm ready to move out. :)

Moving day will probably be a day or two after I return from Romania (July 26)...I don't have too much time before school starts.

As for Romania, I leave on Tuesday afternoon (the 11th). We'll see about swing club on Monday night... I should have a little bit of internet time, so hopefully I'll be able to send out some mass emails to everyone while I'm over there. We shall see...

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home