Friday, July 07, 2006

What? You only have one mortgage?!?

So, I have officially made an offer on a place on the south side of Terre Haute, and actually got a counteroffer already. So, now I get to mull over that. The thought of a teacher having two mortgages I find very humorous, though. :) Of course, someone is looking at my house as we speak (I'm not there), so hopefully I won't have two mortgages for long.

Anyway, I got some more good news in regards to my next occupation. No, my room hasn't been cleaned yet (why should it be? there's a whole month before school starts...). Rather, I got my class schedule, which looks promising. First of all, my prep is 3rd hour, which means I don't have prep and lunch back-to-back like student teaching, which was brutal. More exciting, however, was that I am not teaching Algebra I as expected, but rather two sections of advanced Algebra II. How much cooler is that?!?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAY cooler, bum. :) Two sections of advanced Algebra II? The word "advanced" makes you feel better, I bet. What else are you teaching?

7:16 PM  
Blogger spocktongue said...

Four sections of geometry.

My schedule is geometry, alg II, prep, geometry, lunch, alg II, geometry, geometry.

Fourth and seventh hour geometry are the smallest classes (15 and 17).

10:20 PM  
Blogger petite américaine said...

That's awsome! I'm so excited for you. I'm sure you're going to have a great year. (If you'd been my teacher, I think I would have been way more interested in math...you're so funny!) ;)

The only real bad thing about this is that you're no longer going to be able to pick on me on a weekly basis. How awful!! :D

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home